26 February 2017

Back to BASIC

Assalamualaikum,

It it now towards end of February. There is some few things happen in my life where I am not able to get what I am pursue and definitely it brought me to the other direction where I am now. However, I am very grateful for what I have now and I think this path I should continue and let see where it goes.

Starting from now I will share my journey as SRDC trader, I will put 110% commitment to attend class and do the homework. Sensei is one of the humble and great teacher that I have been in my life.
So yeah, less talk and more hardwork towards the financial freedom!

#takethetop

1 comment:

StarIndia Equity Tips said...

Changing a right site to trade with a various formula to think with a right manner to win a chance in the market.

Stock Cash Tips
Bullion Premium Tips